Friday, September 22, 2006

Procrastinating and Prenatal

I've been putting off my capping project as the Mrs. and I prepare for the arrival of our baby in November. I think that this is the first blog post about the baby that I have made. Mrs. Ball is starting to prepare the nest which really means that I get to move things around. I've very excited about the baby. Every morning I get to feel it kicking and it is amazing! We are very thankful that we have been blessed with a child. There is an ultrasound picture from June below. I can't tell if it is a boy or a girl. Post if you have a guess or a name.

I am still thinking and writing notes about the game but I haven't done any coding since I left the U of A in August. The start of the new school is more than a full time job. I'm thankful for Raj over at http://www.boora.ca/blog/ (formerly of http://idarknight.blogspot.com/) for his comments and suggestions. He always has good insights into topics and great book suggestions!

No comments: