Friday, December 16, 2005

Media Man

I got this email from the college acting program I was in. I had to post it. I like to think that I'm pretty anti clutter especially when it comes to bad architecture and advertisements but I would kind of like to try this out to see people's reactions in public...

WANT TO WORK EDMONTON OILER HOME GAMES?

IMMEDIATE WORK AVAILABLE

Nasco is immediately requiring outgoing, enthusiastic and physically
capable staff for a promotional event at the Edmonton Oiler's Home
Games

What: Wearing a pixman (www.pixman.com)
Where: Rexall Place/Edmonton Oiler Home Games
When: Immediately until the end of the regular season
Pay: $12.50/hour

If you are interested in joining our team, please send a resume to
jobs@nasco.ca with the word "Hockey" in the subject line.

No comments: